Re: Full Squat...
1) Stretch PROPERLY. Stretch your calves BIG TIME! After that, put 2 10kg plates on either side where your feet would be and proceed to back your HEELS on to the weights.
2) Warm up and then work your way up to 60kg.
3) After you're done with your reps, do some body weight Squats for 10 reps to get the feel of going "ass to grass" (Just your BW, no bar).
4) Lower the weight by 20kg, remove the 2 10kg plates, now proceed to Squat.
5) Congratulations! You've just done an "ass to grass" Squat.
Then feel free to bump up the weight to 60kg again.
Believe me, stretching your calves is a MASSIVE helper. And remember, lifting is all about confidence! Now go get 'em tiger!