MagnaNasakki
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Frank Bruno

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieQ49 View Post
MagnaNasakki,

Since you sparred with a prime Wladimir of recent years , can you give us your opinion on him? How do you rate his jab?
Highly. Very, very highly.

He's just a magnificent fighter. He belongs with the best I've shared the ring with, sparring and pro bouts. His jab feels like some right hands I've eaten, he no-sells it perfectly. Dictating range against him is horribly difficult; You go around, you're getting flashed with a hook or a right hand. You go under, hundreds of pounds of chiseled manflesh comes down on your back, and that does NOT feel good. He's brute strong and deceptively fast, and he could kill wild animals with his right cross.

I'd put him in with a great shot against any I've faced, and I'd pick him to beat 99% of them. Too much power, too strong, too masterful with spacing.

I can't personally attest to Frank Bruno, but he seems a level below this. I like what I see, and he clearly has some great attributes and savvy, but he lost most of his big fights by decisive knockout, and that speaks to problems.
MagnaNasakki is offline  Top
Sponsored Links