View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:40 PM   #48
Threetime no1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1537
Default Re: Lennox Lewis vs. Wlad Klitschko.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
Well just because you're english doesn't mean you have to like Lewis after he ****ed Frank's world, and won Gold for CANADA

I lived with a guy who was a big Hatton/Bruno fan but hated Lennox, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufcrazy View Post
Why would I be a wlad fan? I'm English and worshipped Bruno like he was the creator of the universe.

Thinking wlad could ko shot Lewis is nothing to do with being a fan of anyone.

The truth is deep down LUFC still can't forgive Lewis for calling Bruno an 'uncle Tom'. Isn't that right LUF? lolol

As for Lennox v Wlad 2004, i just can't see a gun-shy Wlad (who let's be honest was scared of his own shadow) seeing past 3 rounds with a faded Lewis who would have the intent of taking Wlads head off from the start to finish.

Lewis wouldn't be bothered about boxing here and lets not forget his longer reach. Wlad is just too timid imo to commit to throwing a supposed KO sucker-punch against a direct Lewis walking him down, and wouldn't have the stomach to live with an aggressive Lewis, even a faded one. It was Vitali's willingness to fight that surprised Lewis early, Wlad doesn't have that, not to mention the chin.

Wlad's best chance of beating Lewis would've been 2001, other than that any version of Lewis beats any version of Wlad. Like Flea i've come around to Wlad but Lewis would always be all wrong for him.
Threetime no1 is offline  Top