Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #37
The Kirwan Kid
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Geale will beat Golovkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Golovkin has had over 300 Amature fights and 24 Pro fights,never been on the Canvas in any of those fights and has a huge chin,Daniel to Win the fight has to go the distance with Gennady so the fight has 2 results it goes the full 12 rounds or Golovkin wins by TKO,huge fan of both fighters but for Geale to Win he has to keep moving and avoiding for 12 Rounds,50/50 Fight in my opinion and I hope it eventually happens.!!!!!
That's how I see it. Golovkin by KO or Geale on points. I think geale can and will outbox him but like someone else said we don't really know how good Dans chin is. If an armchair mug like me - whose lifetime dalliance with the sport only garnered a dozen amateur fights in the 80s - can see Golovkin dropping his hands in the 4 fights I viewed I would bet my lefty geale and co spotted it in about 20 seconds. Even against the Japanese guy, prosko and others he dominated he does it whenever he throws that big overhand. Maybe his chin is like granite so he doesn't give a shit if he cops a couple. Be a great fight either way.
The Kirwan Kid is offline  Top