Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #124
boxon
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ears View Post
I'd assume Whyte's team, however UKAD report what athletes are currently banned and what they've been banned for (although it can take up to 6 months for this).

So interestingly I've just found Ryan Barrett was banned for 15 months for taking Methylhexaneamin.....aka 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA). His sanction ends in July of next year.

Ali Adams is banned for 2 years for anabolic steroids (stanozolol)
Enzo was banned till 2 weeks ago, for 6 months, for DMAA
Tony Dodson was banned till last July, for 5 months, DMAA
Larry O is banned for 4 years for taking absolutely everything available on this ****ing earth, multiple anabolic steroids, EPO, HGH etc.

Terry Dunstan (Ephedrine) and Michael Banbula (Testosterone) are also currently banned. So while there is the chance that Whyte's team have put a cover story up for the time being (although I doubt it), the truth will be divulged in the not too distant future. The UKAD also publish the finer details of each case for you to read, and thus if anyone if wondering why Barrett got a much longer sentance than Enzo or Dodson it becomes obvious with reading the cases. Not than Barrett is actually any more guilty than the other two, just they presented much better cases.

No- if you read the Ryan Barrett judgement its completly different to

Dodsons and Macrinellia. Ryans story kept changing and then he blamed

people for handing him "red bull mixed with some unknown powder"

Theres no cover up with Dillian Whyte the UKAD have already established

that the reading was caused by Jack3d.

Clearly a genuine mistake and i hope he is treated fairly.

Last edited by boxon; 11-07-2012 at 06:51 PM.
boxon is offline  Top