Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Haye going to the jungle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieMc View Post
Are you serious mate?

This is the finest example possible of a sportsman who's so desperate for the public to give a **** about him that he's agreed to go on reality show so people see his face every night and keep him in the public conscience.

First it was Audley on Strictly, now Haye on I'm a Celebrity. I tell you what, I'd bet that Tyson Fury would be ****ing great on X Factor. He could sing Gyspies, Tramps and Thieves by Cher. It would be appropriate because he'd be singing about his family and friends. Or Coward of the Coward by Kenny Rogers.
I agree, David Haye just chase the celebrity lifestyle. And i do think this is a ploy to gain attention and more of a following from the general public. Its not my style, but from a business long term point of view...? David Haye can profit from a raise profile and make more money, his boxing career may gain more followers just from appearing and conducting himself well on this show.

But i also honestly think David Haye enjoys being the lime light, and this is a experience he will enjoy.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Sponsored Links