Old 11-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #134
Strike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1667
Default Re: Dillian Whyte tests positive for banned substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by c woodhouse View Post
ive got to be honest im not sure where i am with this, the only thing i take is a maximuscle protein shake and eat healthy drink lots of water and go to bed early but if im honest i have no clue whats in my shake, ive never researched it as ive just assumed its ok, lazy by me i know but if i was to fail a test then come out with excuses nobody would believe me but it would be the truth, everybody is trying to get that edge in performance but im pretty old school, run, spar, hit the pads and the bag, then do your ground work, eat healthy get your rest, job done
Maximuscle sell a pre workout drink called Viper that is not a dissimilar idea to Jack3D. It is not banned (as far as I am aware) but they have previously sold products that have later been banned from competition.

You'll be fine with their protein shakes, but like you said you trust it, because it's a big brand, it's not underground or dodgy, sponsors all sorts of athletes etc. But Jack3D is a big and popular supplement in the US.

I simply do not buy that if Whyte was trying to cheat he would risk it on something as innocuous as this product.
Strike is offline  Top