Old 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM   #75
LittleRed
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 475
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Ray Robinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
I know all of this. I hope you're not assuming I make broad assessments without looking at all the evidence.

Sharmba Mitchell was average.

Your point about adjustments just backs up what I'm saying. But I'm pretty sure you're just winding me up and know where I'm coming from anyway.
I don't know what you're talking about. Wind you up? That's something I would never do. Its just clear that you refuse to see the greatness of Mayweather, making broad generalizations without looking at the evidence. To call Mitchell average is crazy; he beat both Rocky Lockridge and Bazooka Limon effortlessly. Plus Sharmba actually translates to 'he who is very very good'. Why do you hate Floyd do Flea? He brings nothing but joy to millions and has elevated boxing to sports entertainment. He's more ducked than all of Murderers Row combined. Look who ducked him: Tszyu, Paul Williams, Margarito, Pacquiao.

As for the thread Floyd UD 15 Robinson. Several posters have said they can't imagine Mayweather being knocked out because that's never happened before. Mayweather has never lost a fight so by that token I can't see him losing this one.
LittleRed is offline  Top