View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:12 AM   #12
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Chris John vs Piriyapinyo Live On Fox Sports 3 Friday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Do yourself a favour and add John/Yordan to your to-watch list, mate.
Yeah, it's a stinking shame he gets so little credit or attention in other parts of the world and actually gets mostly criticism and downplaying. He was placed on the P4P Ring top ten list for a little bit but I think they replaced him fast. I can't remember. Regardless, yes, horribly unfair business. Even though he can be really fan-friendly, the fact that Andre Berto has gotten the money and attention he's got and Canelo Alvarez (though a good talent and age-considering has done well) without anyone that serious from his own weight class being regarded so highly and promoted so well...sickening. There John sits, and well-faded by now, and his skill and accomplishment, rarely even a mention in a big broadcast on a network like HBO. He had to come to HBO to get robbed, actually.

..cheers mate..thanks for the tip..will check that fight out..
..yeah mate...a cryin' shame..I can understand if he was a pitty pat...on the backfoot boxer always playin' it safe and the media shied away from him but the guy is a deadset walk 'em down banger..tryin' to cripple 'em with bodyshots..
..and the world scene is one thing..but what about the total snub from the Austalian media..can't ****en figure 'em out..useless pricks...can't see the timber for trees..
darkhorse is offline  Top