View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:16 AM   #50
chauncy
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: What next for Chauncy Welliver??

Quote:
Originally Posted by swingin View Post
coward.

fat coward.

fat, wobbly disgusting coward.

cheap, trailer trash. thats all welliver is....and you. perhaps you ARE welleater? i know alex management have spoken to welliver or emailed eachother, and wellivers mob lie, tell untuths, avoid, and generally run from alex.

welliver and his trailer trash management are just a bunch of pretender cowards.

wow. ive never seen a man with such a saggy body as the fat, obese welleater. and his BREASTS!!! he litterally could WIN a world title in a man boob contest! no ****en joke!!
Geez, Alex still let's you out of your cage? If they can come up with the proper dollars to make the fight happen, then let's make it happen. I'd be keen. They'll offer pennies or expect me to promote it is the problem. I'm tired and only want a few more fights. One more in NZ, one more in China and then a big farewell in Spokane. If more fights happen before the Spokane fight, then so be it, but I won't fight for pennies. They give a good offer, I accept. Simple as that. You can give that to team Leapai. I'm sure Noel knows what I make for fights, so if he can get the funding, I'm sure I'll hear from him.
Until then, I'll be busy running a business in Spokane and managing my fighters trying to get Money Messer to get over here to help us out with it.
chauncy is offline  Top