Old 11-12-2012, 05:39 AM   #29
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1208
Default Re: Fury next opponent 'to be announced soon'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buture View Post
I thought Dimitrenko retired? Would be a good choice if possible though, a similarly sized super heavy. Ustinov another maybe?

Someone said on another thread that Perez - Chagaev is off, one of those would be good if so! Tor Hammer, Kingpin, Dimitrenko, all should be a step up and so acceptable for me. Or maybe Thompson or Charr; recent Klitchsko opponents.

It's at a stage where if they want more 'learning' fights for him, which is understadable as he's still young, then it should be on the undercard of a solid Degale headlined show or something.
Dimitrenko hasn't retired.

Quote:
He trains back in his old gym in the Walddörferstraße. With a coach he admired at the same place ten years ago already: Alexander "Sascha" Dimitrenko (30) in front of the comeback - with U.S. trainer Tommy Brooks (5.
Brooks coached the greats of the guild: For Evander Holyfield , he designed the battle plan to defeat Mike Tyson. Subsequently, he also coached Tyson. In 2002, he lectures with universe, trained there the Klitschkos.
At the same place, he wants to "Sascha" Dimitrenko new life. Brooks: "Give us three or four months. Then we have a new Alexander the Great. A tough, dangerous Heavyweight Fighter. "
Dimitrenko in May had his career-low. As was the 2.01-meter giant in the European Championship Fight against Pulev kneeling count out in the ring. There were reasons, never talked about the Dimitrenko: lack of preparation, the death of the grandmother who had "Sascha" reared in the Crimea.
Now he says: "I want to prove something, especially me. With such a defeat, I can not give up. I know I still have a lot of it. Tommy Brooks has already improved some things to me. "
The project "Dimitrenko" - everything is done in-house. He has also a sponsor of Hamburg used clothing recycler Wenkhaus. Fits: From Old to New - Mr. Brooks, you pick!
Manning is offline  Top