Thread: My first fight
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 09:04 AM   #15
devon
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: My first fight

Hey guys I lost a decision but everyone said it could have gone either way and the guy i was fighting was from there so that might have had something to do with it. That being said out of 25 fights or so everyone said it was the best and everyone was congratulating me even though i lost, even the guy who organized it thanked me. The entire fight was pretty much just us nonstop punching each other with no defense . Before the fight my coach kept telling me to press the attack but at the beginning of the fight the other just came out and punched me ,me thinking if the ref doesn't see me punching back he's gonna stop it so both of us pretty much just kept punching. First round was extremely close and could have gone either way, second round i annihilated him and even made him get a standing eight count. The third round i got my ass beat by his right hook (he was a lefty). we both made each other really bloody and i even got a cut over the left eye. Even though i lost I still feel like a winner because I know everyone that saw that fight won't forget it.
Thanks for your support - Devon
devon is offline  Top