View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:56 PM   #27
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
This is nonsense,the skill levels droped cause people started to get lazy or the trainers got lazy and people dont go in boxing so much cause in other sports you can make better money without getting hit in the head.It aint certainly the fault of s&c coaches.
And i suggest you stop with all the sarcastic bull**** as well.If you dont understand it dont mock it.
You say your not against s&c coaches,but in every one of your posts you seem like you hate them and find them uneccesary.
They are for the most part useless any good trainer knows how to get their guys ready for a fight, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12rds. When you see all these 6 packs and fighters striking bodybuilder poses that is the S&C guys contribution. Lazy coaches, people are lazy jeez. There are good boxing coaches who feel the same way about S&C guys, and of course these coaches are as dumb as can be. Do yourself a favor, read interviews watch training videos, educate yourself two of the best trainers out there now, Freddie Roach and Virgil Hunter, are not exactly in love with S&C guys. I dont hate S&C guys I dont like their know it all attitude. There is a place for S&C they should be like children seen but not heard.
I hate to tell you that I have real world experience, which I do, I dont come on here to brag I come on here to maybe educate myself as to training.
If you look at my previous posts I only fire back with sarcasem when I am fired on. You are right no need for that, and I apologize you have your opinion and I have mine.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top