View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 PM   #66
krazylegs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 130
Default Re: Fat Dan: Wlad "one of the greatest heavyweight champions in history"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
You make good points and I respect your opinion. Contrary to popular belief I like Wlad (though I'm not fond of his style) and rank him 16th all-time. I think he'll move up to at least 12 by the end of his career and possibly into the top 10.
And I yours.

As quoted from wikipedia's encyclopedia

In general, an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. It can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.In casual use, the term opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. It may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Collective or professional opinions are defined as meeting a higher standard to substantiate the opinion.

So in general their like assholes, everybody has one and they all stink. No im just kidding, but with the above being said. All Wlad can do is to continue on building the only thing that is real, and factual. And that's continuing to build upon his title defenses and longevity of his reign.

Last edited by krazylegs; 11-12-2012 at 11:41 PM.
krazylegs is offline  Top