Old 11-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #40
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: lennox's resume is hardly better than wlad's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetime no1 View Post
Hey bro i know you don't include me in that.

Nice rating for Lewis btw friend.
You know what it is. LL is The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Never said he wasnt good. Just not the ATG that his fans make him out to be.

Hes still the youngest heavyweight champ of all time, although I think Holyfield legitimately beat him twice.

Holyfield doesnt get NEARLY enough credit for those wins.

A past prime Tyson is still a shit load better than a past prime Mormeck for example.
I give Holyfield all the credit in the world for those wins. Tyson may not be an ATG in a p4p sense, but he certainly cuts the qualifier amongst Heavyweights. In all sense of reality, guys like Tony Tucker or Razor Ruddock, a past-it Holmes (who'd tool Mercer around and win as many rounds against Holy as he lasted against Tyson a full four years on) are better heavyweights than Dempsey or Jack Jackson ever met in the ring. In fact, it's likely they wouldn't ever step in the ring with them what with their shameless record of ducking and drawing color lines as champions. They're probably even better than any challengers Wlad has met. Tyson cut and rippled through the division as it was in his time and has more wins (in more dominant fashion) over world rated opposition than Frazier, Marciano, Holyfield, Foreman or Liston and 2 fewer than Lewis. His top win(s) arent all that but his skills were, his depth is, his dominance was and as was his title reign. ATG Heavyweight? Shouldnt even be a question.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top