Old 11-14-2012, 06:37 PM   #20
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Broner and this brush gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by goby View Post
I like the guy, will be watching him this weekend. But am I the only one thinking this brushing his hair schtick is pretty stupid? It seems like fat Dan keeps it going. I dunno, I just dont get it? And it actually makes me cringe and feel bad for his 800lb father when he brushes his hair. Its kinda disrespectful and looks like a circus act with this fat man brushing a boxers hair in the ring???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
I like the guy, will be watching him this weekend. But am I the only one not thinking this brushing his hair schtick is pretty stupid? It seems like fat Dan keeps it going. I dunno, I just dont get it? And it actually makes me cringe and feel bad for his 800lb father when he brushes his hair. Its kinda disrespectful and looks like a circus act with this fat man brushing a boxers hair in the ring???
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperLokz13 View Post

I like the guy, will be watching him this weekend. But am I the only one not thinking this brushing his hair schtick is pretty stupid? It seems like fat Dan keeps it going. I dunno, I just dont get it? And it actually makes me cringe and feel bad for his 800lb father when he brushes his hair. Its kinda disrespectful and looks like a circus act with this fat man brushing a boxers hair in the ring???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
its the brush, homie. daaaaaaaa brrrrrrrush

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...1296/brush.JPG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slugger3000 View Post
It's just his way of getting attention... he must be doing something right because were talking about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilesey View Post
Stay on topic please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetime no1 View Post
You know the topic, please stay on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman71 View Post
he copies floyd

he copies ali (ali was seen brushing his own hair in his later years in the post fight interview)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsbells View Post
I like Fat Dan, will be watching him this weekend. But am I the only one thinking his 800lb father is pretty stupid? It seems like his hair keeps it going. I dunno, I just dont get it? And it actually makes me cringe and feel bad for a circus act with this fat man when he is disrespectful. Its kinda in the ring and looks like this weekend with hair schtick.
Quote:
I guess. But why have your dad brush your hair like a servant? I mean, thats your father. Maybe have some two bit ***** follow you around to do that. If Im his 800lb father not only am I worried about my heart spontaneously exploding, but I would be worried as to why my kid has me looking like a douche combing his hair when Im his father??
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
If you followed him, you would know that originally, his homies started out doing the brushing.

Only after he became (in)famous did Pop's take over. Apparently, this is something Pop wanted to do.

And geez, it's all in fun, and making them big $$$.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
Quote:
Ok, if thats their thing. I know its all in fun, but you cant come up with something actually funny or that might come off a little more novel for a boxer (Broner screams unoriginality between the "brush" idea and acting like a poor mans Floyd Mayweather)? But ya, thats their deal. As long as his fights keep being entertaining and he keeps winning, Ill "brush" off the combing the hair thing by the fat guy. And of course Im now a hater just because I think its stupid even though I still enjoy watching his fights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniq View Post
He is just a pure gimmick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money View Post
I like the guy, will be watching him this weekend. But am I the only one not thinking this brushing his hair schtick is pretty stupid? It seems like his fat dad keeps it going. I dunno, I just dont get it? And it actually makes me cringe and feel bad for 800lb Fat Dan when he writes an article. Its kinda disrespectful and looks like a circus act with this fat man brushing a boxers hair in the ring???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
It's harmless, but it's getting old. If he's half the entertainer he thinks he is, he can do better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRayRobin View Post
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top