View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:44 PM   #54
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
You are not open mided at all.Sounds to me like youre on a witch hunt.
You open up a thread how s&c are ok but then goes and blast them and mock everything you dont understand like mumbo jumbo,chavez didnt have this and that,s&c coach must be a boxer bla bla bla.Got a lot of hate for s&c coaches.I really cant grasp why.
Btw Nonito Donaire didnt run 1 km in his preparation for his last bout.What was the result?He is working with conte form 2010 same as Berto and guees who sought his advice as well?ANDRE WARD(prior to his fight witk Kesller he had 11 trainings with conte).
The same ward that has hunter as his trainer,dont get me wrong i like hunter as a trainer and i think that he is a phenomenal boxing coach,but when he talks about "imbalances" of the body of Amir khan i laugh like hell cause im sure he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.
this article made me cringe:
http://www.doghouseboxing.com/John/Raspanti090312.htm
Cotto has been working with Phil Landman from 2007 and now has a boxing trainer who is phenomenal and who understand both worlds,which is very rare,Pac has working with Ariza from i dunno when.Just a few examples as well.
brown bomber is offline  Top