Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 AM   #64
red cobra
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Jose Napoles 'The Mark of Brilliance'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuRuPT View Post
What about Napoles or his style give you the idea he beats whitaker without question? That is what is mind boggling. I can't name one lightweight fighter 140 fighter that I would favor or whitaker let alone steamroll him. Shit I would include welter in that statement to. I don't even see SRR steamrolling whitaker. Beat sure.. but nobody.. and literally mean this.. nobody steamrolled whitaker in his prime. Mind you, he fought great figther and made them look AVERAGE. Yet, i'm suppose to believe THIS great fighter would do what nobody else did AND make it look easy.. Sorry that HAD TO BE A JOKE
For God's sake, calm down dude! For one thing your reading comprehension skills aren't too good. Didn't my post say I "wouldn't" go as far as to say "steamroll"? I just said he would BEAT those guys, and that's what I believe, like that's what you don't believe. Mantequilla Napoles would be too much for those guys, whom incidently, I respect immensely, especially Ortiz. ...and Whitaker. But neither one is beating Napoles. Now take your Prozac and take a deep breath.
red cobra is offline  Top