View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
craney91
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Lightbulb Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

I personally think he would lose every time, even now.

My opinion is that if Ricky wins a few fights, a rematch with one of these will be the fight people call for. I don't think either are as good as they were a few years ago, but I still think they beat Hatton convincingly. I think Ricky will want the fights, and so will his deluded fans, but not only that, Pacquiao and Mayweather would love the fight, its a gimme and it makes money, any place, anywhere. Regardless of a has-been Ricky Hatton, Ricky will still generate the money like no other quite can....its the fanbase.

I think Ricky would want the fights, but I think the set blueprint is a couple of fights and then a finale against Malignaggi, so it makes him look good and like he can still do it, he can leave on a "high" and bow out.

But I believe Mayweather and Pacquiao will try to entice Ricky into fights, Ricky is back for the money, regardless of what he says or what you think. Redemption and proving people wrong is minimal if not BS. This is prizefighting, and Ricky is here to get paid, Manny and Floyd will offer mega money, because its a mega fight. Ricky is a name.

But I think Ricky gets exposed similarly to the previous fights. He is good, but just not that good unfortunately and I wouldn't want to see the fights, because I don't want Ricky to get hurt as bad again. It was very worrying seeing him out like that. It's worrying seeing any fighter like that. Regardless of what the sick people on here say, who just want to see a 12 round war with someone getting laid out cold at the end, just to get their moneys worth.

Thoughts?
craney91 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links