View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #66
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecho26 View Post
Nah its one of the old school ideas.I brought it up for you cause i see you have forgot it.ccccc

Dude dont even bother,he is generalizing.Its a done deal.
The difference may be in real world experience. The part in red was always there, in one way or the other.
S&C are just a new name for an old task, there have always been conditioners throughout boxing history. Educate yourself, on boxing history, there has always been a head trainer and his asst, and a conditioner, duh.
You'll be surprised what these old school guys done and how advanced they were, in fact some of the stuff they were using is still be used today.
There is nothing but self servicing, self righteous BS about S&C guy and their arrogance. The title of this thread is "Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective", they are, but you continue to use buzzwords to make your points, saying generalizing and blanket statements, like it means something, I hate to tell you, but you are also guilty. I will let you figure out how.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top