View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #67
pecho26
ESB Lurker
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 515
Default Re: Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dempsey1234 View Post
The difference may be in real world experience. The part in red was always there, in one way or the other.
S&C are just a new name for an old task, there have always been conditioners throughout boxing history. Educate yourself, on boxing history, there has always been a head trainer and his asst, and a conditioner, duh.
You'll be surprised what these old school guys done and how advanced they were, in fact some of the stuff they were using is still be used today.
There is nothing but self servicing, self righteous BS about S&C guy and their arrogance. The title of this thread is "Old school training routines seem to be the simplest and most effective", they are, but you continue to use buzzwords to make your points, saying generalizing and blanket statements, like it means something, I hate to tell you, but you are also guilty. I will let you figure out how.
My university thesis was about boxing history and boxing nicknames so spare me your bullshit.
Just spread your wisdom like"Weight training to me means training with weights, and training with weights can make you musclebound"
Here you demonstrated your "knowledge".

Last edited by pecho26; 11-15-2012 at 02:53 PM.
pecho26 is offline  Top