View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:43 PM   #58
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
They are some of the most ignorant mongs in sport, these football fans. I can remember some of their reactions after Haye vs Kiltschko, they seem to think everybody owe's them something.

At all of these big British fights, you have bored opportunist football fans. They are not real boxing fans, people where moaning at me on this site! Because i stated that i was not going to the Price vs Harrison fight because it will be full of mongs.

And i was right..? The booing and abuse Audley Harrison received after the fight, and while he was still down on the canvas was disgraceful.

Here's some more mongs in this video.

Sorry Kool, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make with that video?

I'm not one to support bad fans and thuggery, but the ones in that clip were rightfully disappointed and put their feelings across well IMO.

Haye was shamefully bad, he was absolutely dominated and then offered up lame excuses.

I really liked Haye, but I was gutted watching at home and felt so annoyed that I'd paid out fifteen quid, I can't imagine how I'd have felt if I'd paid out hundreds to actually watch it live.

Michael300 is offline  Top