View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #60
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael300 View Post
Sorry Kool, I'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make with that video?

I'm not one to support bad fans and thuggery, but the ones in that clip were rightfully disappointed and put their feelings across well IMO.

Haye was shamefully bad, he was absolutely dominated and then offered up lame excuses.

I really liked Haye, but I was gutted watching at home and felt so annoyed that I'd paid out fifteen quid, I can't imagine how I'd have felt if I'd paid out hundreds to actually watch it live.

Don't be sorry.

David Haye was beaten by the better man, anybody that really knows boxing knows that he gave his best. They both nullified each other, and it was a tense affair, David Haye being outweighed by over 2 stones and battling with a big athletic technical fighter, IF YOU KNOW BOXING..? With his own strengths and weaknesses, the plan was to always initiate a series of ambush attacks, which he did..? But they did not go quite to plan. Boxing fans deep down knows this, but re****ed monged out fans who think fighters ****ing owe them a arm and a leg..? Don't ****ing understand this.

So you paid 15 quid..? To watch the fight, and you watched the fight. So what's your ****ing problem mate..?

No fighter owe's you anything more than being able to watch the fight, his performance is personal. David Haye owe's you nothing mate, no fighter does. You have a personal choice, to pay to watch a fight or fly to watch it ringside.

I personally enjoyed the fight, and the events, but i was gutted for David Haye! Not for ****ing crying ass disrespectful fans.

Get a grip of yourself, and ****ing sort it out.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top