View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #62
Michael300
Fighting back.....
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Don't be sorry.

David Haye was beaten by the better man, anybody that really knows boxing knows that he gave his best. They both nullified each other, and it was a tense affair, David Haye being outweighed by over 2 stones and battling with a big athletic technical fighter, IF YOU KNOW BOXING..? With his own strengths and weaknesses, the plan was to always initiate a series of ambush attacks, which he did..? But they did not go quite to plan. Boxing fans deep down knows this, but retarded monged out fans who think fighters ****ing owe them a arm and a leg..? Don't ****ing understand this.

So you paid 15 quid..? To watch the fight, and you watched the fight. So what's your ****ing problem mate..?

No fighter owe's you anything more than being able to watch the fight, his performance is personal. David Haye owe's you nothing mate, no fighter does. You have a personal choice, to pay to watch a fight or fly to watch it ringside.

I personally enjoyed the fight, and the events, but i was gutted for David Haye! Not for ****ing crying ass disrespectful fans.

Get a grip of yourself, and ****ing sort it out.
What a great guy you are!

I will remind you of that quote if you complain about any fight or fighter ever again.

Maybe you should try and "get a grip" yourself, calm down and try and get your point across without being a tool
Michael300 is offline  Top