View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #74
duranimal
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieC View Post
its a bit of a step to say he was on roids because he was good, now hes not as good so thats proof hes come off them. i think the reason he doesnt have the ko's recently is part mental (he doesnt seem to have that seek-and-destroy mode) as his heads not in the game and i think since hes become born-again he has mellowed significantly, not a bad thing but maybe not great for his tactics. also i think the margarito fight has taken something out of him, he may have dished out a brutal beating, but he also took a few hts himself, off someone outweighing him by 17lbs on fight night
I agree also that the Margo fight took a real toll on him, he really took a bit of a beating & thats overlooked by the shutout but Margo hurt Pacman real bad & Margo hurt ever ****er. It shows up in the afterfight HBO interview, manny is in real bad pain, they recken he slept in the featal position for 3 days such was the trauma he suffered from those margo body shots.
duranimal is offline  Top