View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #82
p4pBute
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: When will people realize Wlad was not in his prime when he lost 3 times?

Yes he was in his prime in 2003, I would date it back to his first byrd fight, I would also have given wlad good chance to BEAT lewis in 2003, who no doubt who he would of fought if he beat sanders, but that is what one punch can do to you. Wlad knew in 2003 his chin couldn't take a big league shot, or if it did he was going to the canvas, I think if he fought lewis, you would have to look at the mcline fight were wlad had his guard up for counters, set up everything with jab, an took his time, this wlad is not the wlad that showed up against sandrers, wlad fought a more aggressive, like this was going to be a couple of rounds, look what happen when he got knocked down, he got up an went straight for sanders, I wouldn't doubt that his camp questioned sanders chin, an wanted to get the 'golfer' out of the ring, if wlad took his time an established his jab, this fight ends with a klitshko victory, an him raising the lewis heavyweight belt a few months later.....He has respected power in his fights before sanders, an he has also went for the kill.

The real difference in wlad now, is he takes his time, no matter who he fights, an does not look past people. He did the same to mercer, an he got danged, were when he fought shufford, he was steady an working behind his jab.
p4pBute is offline  Top