View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 06:31 AM   #84
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC View Post
Aw, c'mon. Of all the "insults" on here you pick out that one as harsh? I don't post here as much as I used to be but most of Craneys threads/ posts at the moment just scream "look at me".

Beeston: Thats pretty much it. I was with 3 friends in a group of a dozen or so blokes and the Sky reporter came up chatting asking if we wanted to be on TV and how the interviews were going to work. Everyone told him they thought Haye was going to win, I told him I hoped Haye would win because didn't think he would. Never got on tele!
Nothing like the same as yours but I was kind of disowned for the night of the fight. We were on a trip from the working mens to the east coast. Everyone on it bar me and the other half were celebrating Haye KO 1 the German?

Kept telling them how we thought it would play out and it did. Way before the fight started we were labelled idiots,nazi,no idea cunts. casual fans being pricks not TV cutting you out.
p.Townend is offline  Top