View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
Crusher
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: international heavyweight fights coming up?

The king pin could be a potential banana skin for Fury.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Have seen Seth Mitchell quite a few times now. Had to weather an early storm against Chazz Witherspoon in a recent outing. I honestly cant see Mitchell being a long term champion lacking the amateur pedigree & will have a big size disadvantage to big prospect heavyweights such as David Price.

I remember Deontay Wilder barely surviving a fight after being knocked down hard against a terrible opponent. Has some of the thinnest legs you will ever see also...seems built out of proportion IMO. Tho you would expect Wilder to destroy Kelvin Price.

Tyson Fury vs Kevin Johnson should be interesting in December. I lean to Fury but it could be the best fight of the bunch.
Kubrat Pulev is easily 1 of the best of the new brigade IMO & is worth checking out if anyone hasnt seen him.
David Price should destroy Matt Skelton in a couple weeks.
Arreola vs Stiverne looks like it wont happen till next yr with all the Don King promotional issues. I expect Arreola to KO Stiverne.
Lastly, Bryant Jennings is facing Bowie Tupou on NBC Sports & i expect him to stop Tupou. While being a big fan of Jennings, he will have trouble like Seth Mitchell when facing the bigger heavyweights with good amateur pedigree.
Crusher is offline  Top