View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM   #105
JamieC
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadonna Kool View Post
Manny Pac has been beaten by Bradley & Marquez of late. And if people want to argue that he beat both Marquez and Bradley fair play. But the fact remains is that he looked unimpressive and was pushed by both fighters, enough to cause a mass split in opinions on who won the fight. Manny Pac has not dominated, or shown any signs of this inhuman power & speed, he had shown in his great destructive run starting with Oscar De La Hoya & ending with Shane Mosley.

Its not Manny Pacman's skills that have eroded, its his share physical attributes. In such a short amount of time, his performances show no resemblance to his former self.

I am not talking about the Manny Pacman at the lower weights, i am talking about the Manny Pac who moved up to 140, and started Usain Bolting mother ****ers.

Mayweather is on a different level to Manny Pac, a totally different technical level. Manny Pac has been beaten and pushed by two guys since, Ricky Hatton's retirement. Manny Pac seems to have lost some physical attributes speed & power & stamina, and has been beaten/pushed by two guys.

Mayweather is on a totally different level.

I don't think Ricky Hatton would beat Floyd Mayweather, but Manny Pac who's performances have dramatically decreased in a very short amount of time, yes! I would take a risk, and state right now! Ricky Hatton would beat Manny Pac in a rematch.

Anybody that knows boxing deep down knows, that Manny Pac was using PEDs. His drop in performances, in short a short amount of time don't make physiological sense. Some of his fans and admirers claim that he is shot, for a athlete who is still fairly young, and does not abuse his body.

"I am not buying that conclusion".

Manny Pac without his bionic power & speed/stamina. Is his another small welterweight, with decant speed, decant power, with limited skills, who struggles for one punch accuracy, combination accuracy is pathetic, and struggles to co-ordinate straight punches, shit defence aswell.
i understand what youre saying, this isnt vintage pacman, but bradley didnt push him, he dominated bradley, a top 10 p4p'er.

and you say he doesnt abuse his body so how can he have got shot overnight, he doesnt abuse his body but margarito did and he hasnt looked the same since
JamieC is offline  Top