View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #64
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
Yeah, and none of that requires him to actually train. Thats really giving a shit.

In fact,in comparison to many ex champs, he rarely on TV. Seems happy with his lot and who could blame him? Every time someone sticks a microphone in his face hes asked to defend himself about a fight he won in 6 rounds.

The guys a legend, he can go on about his accomplishments all he wants.

Im sure he cares greatly that some keyboard warrior thinks he's pathetic.
I said that it's pathetic how clearly jealous and bitter he is toward the Klitschkos. He brings it on himself.

Of course he had a great career, and he is allowed to retire whenever he wants. Just like boxing fans are allowed to be completely disgusted for the way that he sat on the title for 8 months after that fight... promising everyone a rematch... and then spit in the face of the boxing world by not giving the fans what they want. Yet, I'm sure he would have fought Tyson or Roy Jones Jr if he could have during that time. Just as it was pathetic for him to call all of Vitali and Wlad's opponents while he was still active and try to give them advice on how to fight them. It's really simple... it's because Lewis himself didn't want to fight them.

If Lewis didn't care what us fans thought, then we wouldn't still hear him constantly talking about it.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top