View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #65
irishny
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiDDoW_MaKeR View Post
I said that it's pathetic how clearly jealous and bitter he is toward the Klitschkos. He brings it on himself.

Of course he had a great career, and he is allowed to retire whenever he wants. Just like boxing fans are allowed to be completely disgusted for the way that he sat on the title for 8 months after that fight... promising everyone a rematch... and then spit in the face of the boxing world by not giving the fans what they want. Yet, I'm sure he would have fought Tyson or Roy Jones Jr if he could have during that time. Just as it was pathetic for him to call all of Vitali and Wlad's opponents while he was still active and try to give them advice on how to fight them. It's really simple... it's because Lewis himself didn't want to fight them.

If Lewis didn't care what us fans thought, then we wouldn't still hear him constantly talking about it.
Im sure he would have fought Tyson or Jones. He could have beaten them weighing 270 and eating chicken wings in between rounds.

Vitali, he may have had to train for,and why did he need that??

And why on earth would he be jealous of people that he acheived more than? And who he ranks higher than in nearly all ATG listings?
irishny is offline  Top