View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:08 AM   #10
Box702
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Is Rigondeaux boring to you?

Maybe to casuals not me though KO percentage 72% Boring? how?I've been watching this guy for a long minute now I'm glad at least part of the boxing world has recognized him & given him his credit.Studied him among many others like floyd,whitaker,pep in terms of defense he's one of the best.People claim he lacks competition but that's far from the truth,Name the last fighter that has same quality opposition in his first 11 fights & becomes champ in only 9th fight???Name 1?........Mares & Nonito sure as hell hasn't, fighting 5 guys with losing rec & 2 debuting with a 10-1 rec Losing to a 2-1 guy.2-1! Rigo got rocked by 5'9 Marroquin who beat broner,russel jr twice but they want to crucify him for being human & getting hurt twice regardless of recovering,never hitting the canvas, & knocking his opponent 2x.....smh.He held incredible composure knocked Marroquin for the first time in his career twice,knocked 5x the only guy who wanted title shot in kennedy.Even now he's fighting another dangerous opponent in poonsawat a guy nonito fans claimed he was ducking or should test himself against,after he accepts all of a sudden poonsawat is overrated & garbage.Cubans Lara,gamboa,Rigo just can't catch a break & get the credit they deserve instead I just see more criticism. Oh well, they just got to keep winning they'll get theirs.
Box702 is offline  Top