View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #108
Ireland
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Does anybody genuinely think Ricky Hatton can beat Pacquiao or Mayweather now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by craney91 View Post
Said it before, I'll say it again, those that think I'm an alt, please take it much further, ask a mod to run a check....I'll comply fully with the process.

I have not been, nor am I anybody else on this forum, you sick paranoid deluded kestrel super scum. Instead of accusing, why not take it further, so you get a definitive answer rather than this fantasy of everybody being somebody else?

The fact of the matter is, people are here and talking, my haters all follow me and contribute, you want me banned, but what for!?! Keeping the forum ticking? Creating debates?

I am actually helping this forum, whether you like it or not. There is no reason for me to be banned, I'm not breaking any rules, I am simply giving my opinion, if you don't like it, guess what, you don't have to post a reply. The same people who don't like it, say I'm trolling....so it all adds up. "I don't agree with you, therefore you are a troll", what a bunch of ****ter zombies you lot are, you dumbed down sheep!

As for this little circle on here that think they run things, why don't you just all get a bed and orgy till the morning comes!?!

Fella its a witch hunt and ive seen it before with other postercand your taking the bait, just keep to talking on boxing as I think questions never mind how stupid or silly they sound are always something to think about.

Think Ricky will a decision, and can see a rematch with Paulie for the WBA welter next summer.
Ireland is offline  Top