View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:03 AM   #209
dealt_with
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: We are gathered here today, to pay our respects to Dealt_With aka Lefty R.I.P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglosaxon View Post
Someones revealed their crush on Cutt

End of the day, you're just a puny twerp that's slammed around this thread for peoples amusement, I am gracing book covers and magazines, while you are fearful to even grace the pages of a forum, when you did, you left and created an alias lollllll.

The hair comments are even funnier, if I ever started balding, i wouldn't have a guido hairstyle, i'd just shave it bare or get a hair transplant, you clearly. How about that bald grandpa with nipple rings who has you accustomed to living the life you are?

recent shaved hair pic:
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...75173335_n.jpg

More tears due to flood from old man Lefty as yet another insult is disposed of in the same manner forumites pass him around, use him and dispose of him lolllllllll lol @ Lefty being gang raped on this thread.

Fatality

the end
Look at your hairline fool!!
As I said before, show me one magazine or publication with a picture of you. Your mum's newsletter for her friends doesn't count
Maybe lefty is being gang raped but you can't even get my name right You're embarrassing yourself, you don't even know who or what you are Mr. porky little-no pecker-steroid abusing failure at life!
dealt_with is offline  Top