Old 11-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #53
REEVO
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Price February opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
***ton hasn't lost all his domestic fights, or are you just purposely ignoring the Rogan fights? And at least McDermott came into their fight off a legitimate win when he sparked Larry O in 1. I don't like people knocking good honest pros like them just to suit their agenda.

I have looked at Sprott's record before posting, you obviously haven't. Maybe 6 or 7 years ago he was a tough opponent but tell me when was his last win over a legitimate opponent? (apart from Prizefighter which you must be daft to consider as testament to a fighter's championship credentials). It was five years ago vs Audley if you'd actually cgecked. Since then, he's lost his last 9 meaningful fights, including that one to Audley who you're so quick to ridicule. So I think I'm more than justified in classing this current version of Spott in the same group as ***ton or McDermott.
***ton has lost the majority of his top Domestic fights thats why he has never challanged for european honors also come short at british honours too, he beat a cabby from ireland for the common wealth belt, good for him. Whats your point?
Tell me when i was quick to ridicule Audley?
REEVO is offline  Top