Old 11-17-2012, 11:49 AM   #53
ollyc
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 876
Default Re: Price February opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
No i was making the point, answer this has Sprott got to a higher level in boxing than ***ton or McDermot? Yes i would agree that Mcdermot has not had the rub of the green. But my point was saying that Sprott is a better fighter, but people argueing on this ****ty forum miss information out includeing myself) to back up there reasons..
What are you saying about the gloves?
And if Mcdermot fought Sprott i would heavily back Sprott.
In the rematch Fury had an advantage due to fact that he was wearing Cleto Reyes gloves as opposed to McDermott's BBE gloves.

http://www.frankmaloney.com/index.ph...he-spit-bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by REEVO View Post
***ton has lost the majority of his top Domestic fights thats why he has never challanged for european honors also come short at british honours too, he beat a cabby from ireland for the common wealth belt, good for him. Whats your point?
Tell me when i was quick to ridicule Audley?
Err ... ***ton has won exactly 50% of his title fights. That 'cabby from Ireland' whom you are denigrating was the first man to stop the then reigning European champion Matt Skelton. A man who beat Michael Sprott more comfortably then the scorecards suggested when the two fought a lot closer to their primes then their most recent prizefighter bout.

If Skelton had chosen to defend his European belt as well as his Commonwealth title, both Rogan and ***ton would've been able to call themselves former European champions.
ollyc is offline  Top