View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #87
bodyopus
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
u dont need a drug test to make this fight. its just an excuse from chicken mayweather. hes got every excuse to not fight a top guy unlike manny. manny fights every top guy with no excuses. floyd avoids them. his resume is a joke. im the best prove it, fight the best. sugar ray, hagler, hearns all fought the best unlike floyd. hear all his excuses. my health comes 1st, my family is more important, im on vacation, i lost my urge. hes a chicken. he does whatever it is to avoid a top fighter like martinez, canelo, and pac before them.
Did he fight Mosley when he was being chased by him? No, he waited until he got dominated, drawed and looked like **** to fight him.

Did he fight Margrito when that was being talked about? No, they waited until 2 years later after a KO loss, 1 year suspension and him looking like garbage against club fighter and still wanted a catchweight.

Did he fight rematch Marquez when he should've? No, he waited and even though he said he could make 140 easily, he made a 38 yr old lightweight come up further.

No excuses? Should we continue this?
bodyopus is offline  Top