View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #88
Godsavethequeen
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather recently met Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao fight. Positive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyWhop View Post
lol, do i really have to post Arum/pac bullshit excuses? isn't there a thread with about 100 of them posted?

listen chump, im not here to argue back n forth about their negotiations, this shit is played out.

but remember this: in 2009, when the fight was HOT, the fight was VIRTUALLY SIGNED! everything was agreed upon, except Manny not wanting to be randomly tested. of course, pacfags give their boy a pass for this.

funny, how the "beast 2009" version straight up DUCKED over some blood. no one to blame but himself. **** outta here
You are using 2009 and since then even in 2010 pac said he would do testing But where was Fraud then and since..
So I am guessing you are one of these Flomos who think Fraud is trying to keep the sport clean? Why did he not make JMM take RBT? Because he dragged him up 2 weight division?
The facts remain, no matter what has happened in the last 3 years Maynever and Pacquiao are #1 and #2 P4P ( joint 2 in rankings but I consider Fraud #1 as Pac lost to Bradley ) and are also the 2 biggest earners in boxing and sport in whole...Negotiations should not be ONE sided and that is what Fraud Willnever is doing and has done for years.
Fraud supposedly wanted the fight before prison, but wanted date, Venue, Bigger %, RBT and ring size.. Obviously that was not negotiations just him talking, So obviously Arum let it be known he would not agree to all of that and put in his 2 pennies worth eg Stadium and different date. And instead of negotiating Fraud and Flomos said Pac was avoiding Fraud lmao. Fraud asking for this that and everything will be counted THAT is the whole point.
Do you even know why Fraud fights in Nevada??
Godsavethequeen is offline  Top