View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:05 PM   #25
lordgore
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1176
Default Re: "After fights with ***ton, Harrison & Skelton, Price needs 1 more fight before Wl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espin88 View Post
I see that as more of a daft statement from Maloney speaking before he thinks, in the Price vs Skelton press conference, David Price stated in 3 or 4 more fights he'd be ready which sounds spot on to me if he chooses the right opponents, atleast he wants to fight Wlad and not waiting him out like most the American prospects are doing. How can people say he is arrogant and smug? Yet before that people were saying he was boring and needed a personality transplant lol Think people maybe confusing Price's mouth for Maloney's who always speaks shit, Price is a million miles away from arrogant. How come all the british heavyweights get ripped on here Price, Fury, Haye, Chisora all for their own reasons it seems people have no hope for any of them.
Price gets no stick on here atall to be fair,it's Fury that takes the brunt of it all. And fair enough to Price if he thinks after 3-4 more fights he's ready to take on Wlad,he won't ****ing win though and we all know the 3-4 fights he'll have will be against no marks and has beens. What winds me up the most is good prospects rushing their careers just to get in the ring with Wlad,getting smashed to pieces then losing the spark,there is no reason for Price to be going anywhere near Wlad yet,especially after another 3-4 fights against shoddy opposition.He should have a go at Euro level and then try and get known across the pond once he's cleaned out the domestic scene here.
lordgore is offline  Top