View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #103
WiDDoW_MaKeR
ESB Hall of Fame Member
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Lennox Lewis: "Vitali paid off Kirk Johnson to cancel the fight with me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishny View Post
I love the way you play up the intense mediocrity of Wlads opponents,with crap like "top ranked"

Are you SHITTING ME about Botha and Mormeck??

It wouldnt shock me if Botha beat Mormeck NOW, let alone back when Botha was actually prime!

Mormeck at his best was a good Cruiser.

Past prime Tyson beats

Mormeck
Austin
Thompson
Wach
and maybe others.

Yet you denigrate Lewis for fighting him when he was still more dangerous than a good chunk of Wlads opponents!

If Grant fought Wach NOW,id give him a good chance. Let alone a prime Grant. Prime Grant beat a good version of Golota.

Thompson didnt get beaten in 12 years? WOW, who beside Wlad has he fought??? Chazz Witherspoon? Maurice Harris??

If Rankings mean so much to you, then Holyfield beat Oquendo in 2007,when Oquendo was highly ranked.

In the same year, he got Maddalone out in 3 rounds,when some of the supposed best young guns Like Boytov(UD) and Fury cant do that now.

And Holyfield was shot to shit by that stage. In fact he was shot to shit by around 2002 Id say.

The modern heavyweight division is AWFUL!!!

You have maybe 4 good fighters, and the rest are shociking and just would not have been able to compete in Lewis's time.

Also,for the last time IT DOESNT MATTER THAT VITALI WAS AHEAD ON POINTS WHEN HE GOT STOPPED!!!!!!!
Thats boxing!
Trust me... I knew that my post wouldn't spark an intelligent conversation with you. Your understanding of boxing is much like my 8 year olds understanding of molecular genetics. A debate with you is about as exciting and thought provoking as a good argument with my kitchen table.

I posted this for my own enjoyment, as well as for the other posters who can appreciate it's content. It will be my last response to you, as I simply can't waste anymore time on a poster like yourself.
WiDDoW_MaKeR is offline  Top