Old 11-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #20
JFT96
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Who HASN'T Price lost to or been floored by in the ams/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamR21 View Post
You can't change your chin in boxing, he can improve and protect it more but if he gets in there with someone decent and gets caught he is going to go down IMO. I think he would beat those guys which you have stated but against a higher level of opposition I don't see him having the tools to win. You can't really judge his progression when he has been fighting low British level fighters. If he gets in there with someone half decent then maybe we can judge.
Those mentionned are the level of contenders in the Heavyweight division. The only two who have clearly proven to be above them are the Klitschko's and maybe Povetkin, plus Haye obviously if he carries on fighting. You said he'd soon be found out in your first post but then said he could beat them and that we can't judge him yet. Make your mind up

The division isn't steeped in talent and once Wlad and Vitali retire is wide open for anyone. Price has the quality to beat those type of fighters and the likes of Fury who have struggled at the lower levels so I'm surprised at how convinced some are to write him off.
JFT96 is offline  Top