Old 11-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #23
CamR21
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 736
Default Re: Who HASN'T Price lost to or been floored by in the ams/

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFT96 View Post
Those mentionned are the level of contenders in the Heavyweight division. The only two who have clearly proven to be above them are the Klitschko's and maybe Povetkin, plus Haye obviously if he carries on fighting. You said he'd soon be found out in your first post but then said he could beat them and that we can't judge him yet. Make your mind up

The division isn't steeped in talent and once Wlad and Vitali retire is wide open for anyone. Price has the quality to beat those type of fighters and the likes of Fury who have struggled at the lower levels so I'm surprised at how convinced some are to write him off.
I just think the particular ones you mentioned aren't particularly hot prospects IMO. I think if he steps in with someone with a punch then he is in big trouble.

Price hasn't been in a tough fight so I'm not going to be convinced yet, until he gets in there with someone that can actually take more than one punch without folding and that puts him on the back foot I won't be as sure as you seem to be that he will get to the top
CamR21 is offline  Top