View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:06 PM   #5
dempsey1234
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: S&C coaches are not neccessary.

hmmmm that was not my thread sorry, this thread is a statement of fact. S&C coaches are not neccessary. If this by your definition is spam and the powers that be deem it so then so be it. I have made a point that I believe you might have shared. I feel we can discuss whatever issues that come up. Those "not up to date" boxing coaches that S&C guys seem to belittle are working for little or no pay and they deserve respect which from that previous thread the one you are talking about old school was never given.
Boxers always need conditioning, in most cases all a young kid has is a boxing coach. I have gone to gyms all across the US and Mexico and can tell you, I have never ever been to a gym where there wasn't some sort of S&C equipment maybe not up to your standards, but it's all they had. I have been to Nacho beristains gym where they made their own equipment. Two quart size cans filled with cement on both ends of a broom stick. I believe if you follow boxing you will know who Beristain is. Some of the guys who came up using that broom stick and cans are Ricardo "Finito" Lopez, Juan Manuel Marquez, Rafael Marquez, Daniel Zaragoza. So show some respect these old school guys made some great, great fighters.

Last edited by dempsey1234; 11-17-2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: left out key words, had to edit to make sense of what I was trying to say, sorry.
dempsey1234 is offline  Top