Old 11-18-2012, 07:03 AM   #26
PityTheFool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: I hope people don't overrate Broner's TKO win over DeMarco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
It was an impressive performance, very direct and to the point he knew DeMarco couldn't handle what he was going to bring and he didn't cruise and the guy out of there. The only reason I made the thread was because there were people who actually thought DeMarco was the 2nd coming of Erik Morales and that Broner was going to have some sort of nightmare getting past him.
No,you have a fair point.I felt that some people were underrating DeMarco whilst others had him down as a bum.I felt he was somewhere inbetween.
It was a good win and he looks very comfortable at the weight,but I was disappointed by Demarco.I'm not saying for a second that Burns beats Broner,but he would bring a completely different set of problems to the plate that DeMarco laid in front of Broner.
As I've said elsewhere,three weeks ago Vasquez was the man according to many,yet now the landscape seems very different.I felt Broner would win and Vasquez wasn't quite as good as many thought,but I did think DeMarco would have put up a better fight.
Does this mean Broner is #1 with Burns #2 now?
Only asking so hope no one gets their knickers in a twist.
PityTheFool is offline  Top