Old 11-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #64
Absolutely!
Fabulous, darling!
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Seth Mitchell exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
There are journeymen who work their asses off trying to get just to that level who put everything they've got into it and have amateur pedigree and still don't make it. Seth hopped in from another sport and got there with his grit, determination and power. Why so many "fans" on here seem to take more pleasure in seeing one guy lose than another guy win is beyond me, honestly. Especially one who, as you say, is a class act from everything he's shown, thus far.
Because a lot of boxing "fans" are spiteful, childish, and delight in sticking the boot in. Why? I suppose it makes them feel important in such way, or perhaps they don't know any better. Looking at the petty, faction-ridden nature of the sport, I suppose it's only natural that its fanbase would be the same way. Couple that with poor education, low levels of intelligence and knowing that nothing you say online will have any repercussions in the real world, and you end up with the type of online "fans" you have here.

Boxing as a sport is in a big mess, but I sometimes think we get what we are deserving of.
Absolutely! is offline  Top