View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #46
L.J.KEYS.
C♯ Sharp or B♭ Flat
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Froch verbally attacks Khan again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
That's not the point.

Firstly, I have no problem with either one of them saying what they've said because they're both individuals who are entitled to an opinion and like I mentioned in my first post in the thread, it's just the way Froch is.

What I dislike here is how everyone steps on Khan's toes when he says the mildest of things, yet others get away with it. And that 'league's above' comment I assume you're referring to when he said that to Brook, right?

Well, after everything he had said to Amir, is it wrong for him to say something like that to Kell? I guess it's all good how he was allowed to say "I'll do Pacquiao"
im with u on the part about people getting on khans back over throwaway comments, its very rare to find a boxer who doesnt hype himself up, and in doing so say something a bit stupid. ive actually defended khan in the past when ppl had a go at him for defending molina as an opponent, whats he supposed to do?? but there comes a time where you've lost two on the bounce, one by ko, and your still calling urself a "superstar" that it just looks ridiculous to be honest, so Froch is fair to bring him up on that. Khan consistently puts his foot in his mouth like no other boxer....actually it might help if he did physically put his foot in his mouth
L.J.KEYS. is offline  Top
Sponsored Links