Originally Posted by Boxed Ears
That's why we're brothers.
1. I'm glad you admit your wrongness. No one has ever proven capable of going more than four pro boxing rounds with Slice. He is too strong.
2. Many people are born in one place and have nationality from another place. Are you actually arguing that Slice isn't American? It's a fact.
3. I don't understand the first sentence. But the second one is wrong. If Slice fought washed up Vitali or china chin Volo, it's lights out for both of them. Slice ain't no Wach or Sosnowski. This ain't Polish amateur hour. This is American Slice Time (AST).
1. Of course. No prob.
2. What country are his parrents from? If they are American. Then ok, he is American aswell.
3. First of all. No need to dis Poles or their fighters. Poland have a great tradition in amateur aswell as pro boxing.
Dont be a ignorant racist.
And Slice have not step up at all yet. Wladimir I think is too quick for him.