View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:44 PM   #10061
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru

vCash: 262
Default Re: ***** Kirks ESB Championships 2012 *****

You are talking the way to determine the winner between the WBK Champion and WBK Mandatory. I like the use the Ko Round to make it easier to pick a winner. Also SD, MD could be used.
Way you need to put 5 or 10 fights? You can use the normal list you got now. While the others participants fight for the status of Mandatory and next in line in for the WBK title, The #1 Contender and the Champion can use the same fight list to determine the winner.
I'm for the title to be challenge on weekly basis. I think It will produce more excitement and more "fighters" to be involved and able to challenge for the WBK. To wait a month would be a bit to much for my taste, it would also mean you have 12 fights in your whole career(year). Maybe you could make it once two weeks, IDK.
Or you could make #1 Ranked from week 1 to fight #1 ranked of week 2 in an Eliminator who would take place in week 3 and the winner fight the Champion in week 4. While Champion could take a voluntary from week 3 and week 4 (the best as the one with more points or his choice)

Haven't finish reading the whole thing.

Last edited by BeastsideBoxing; 11-18-2012 at 07:57 PM.
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top