Old 11-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #126
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Broner is going to massacre burns

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBrenny View Post
his strength is one of his strengths, thats an overlooked quality, look no further than Scott Harrison or Ricky Burns(at lightweight) as examples
Definitely. Scottys shoulders were broad as hell at feather, Broner looks built like a tank even at lightweight, a proper little freak of nature!

I still think Rickys height & reach, spearing jab & slashing hooks have the potential to give Broner fits, no matter how talented he is. You fight Broners fight? Its starting to look like if you mix it up with him he will crush you. Awesome workrate once a fighter stands in front of him great speed, & great accuracy.

Ricky wont fall into his trap though, hes already shown that against Martinez after tasting the canvas early & thats why Im quietly confident the Rickster can do a number on him. Soften him up, then move in for the kill late. Like what was supposed to happen with Mitchell, until Ricky closed the show early once the softening up job was done way ahead of schedule.

Just my opinion though, I have no doubt people wil see Broner win easily, this fight HAS to happen!

Make it so fisheyes, make it so!
Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top