View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:35 PM   #80
DobyZhee
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 928
Default Re: A question to the American fight fans on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
Why don't you get behind your heavyweights at all?

Eddie Chambers is a very good boxer, admittedly he's turned to cruiserweight, but he was never able to sell or get on networks like he was supposed to.
Seth Mitchell is a heavyweight banger with a lot of physical talent, he's never in a dull fight.
Chris Arreola - admittedly he turns up out of shape sometimes, always tries to produce entertaining fights.
Deontay Wilder needs to step up soon, seems like he carries a punch and has a very nice story behind his motivation to box.

I've seen so many of you get behind unproven talents such as Adrien Broner, Andre Berto (even though he's HAITIAN), Victor Ortiz and others... but a guy like Seth Mitchell barely gets noticed.

I rate Seth Mitchell as one of the more entertaining heavyweights in recent years, the same way I loved watching Lamon Brewster, I love watching Seth Mitchell. Lamon Brewster was also a guy who barely got noticed, even though he was fighting all over the world, defending his belt in STYLE.
Right on cue..

and Seth Mitchell continues to dissapoint. Mr.Magic, you watch too many black American athletes. Ones that suck too.
DobyZhee is offline  Top